Commercial Insurance Adviser - Portadown
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Accounts Handler on behalf of a client that places a strong emphasis on building strong, long-lasting relationships with their clients across numerous industry sectors. With their vast local business knowledge, they have built up the highest professional standards of customer care, service and client retention which is evident from their long-standing presence on the local market.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable (Dependant on experience)
Monday - Friday 9-5pm.
- Use your current experience from the insurance industry to explain and communicate with all contacts accurately and in a time efficient manner
- Effectively deal and assist customers with their needs by making mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Assist with all queries that arise in relation to customer accounts
- Deal with all business clients professionally by processing and broking renewals promptly and efficiently whilst also maintaining high renewal retention rates
- Administer renewals and issue documentation within service standards.
Moreover, you will work as a key member of the commercial team alongside Account Executives and Sales Managers, helping them maintain relationships with existing clients and generating new business. You will have solid experience in insurance regardless of personal or commercial, with sound product knowledge.
- To succeed in this environment, it is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in an insurance/ brokerage environment (Commercial Department)
- You will need to have 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Qualified to Cert CII - or willingness to work towards.
- Experience with Open GI and strong computer skills with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems.
The successful candidate will have strong and well-developed communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills with a proven ability to work on your own initiative within a demanding environment. You will be customer and quality focused and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload all whilst consistently providing a first-class service.
Please contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs