Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the Group Accountant has responsibility for:
- For supporting the Director of Financial Reporting, Tax & Treasury and Head of Treasury in implementing the strategic direction and execution of Group’s Financial Reporting, Tax & Treasury functions.
- Liaising with both our parent company and UK & European subsidiaries to understand at group level key financial reporting, tax and treasury issues impacting the Group.
- You will manage the Balance Sheet review process ensuring group accounting policies are being adhered to across the Group,
- Support the preparation of Group quarterly and annual financial statements under IFRS, bank and statutory reporting while supporting quarterly and annual external audit processes.
- The job-holder will also work closely with the UK & European Finance and Divisional teams.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with at least 3 -5 years post qualification experience
- Have strong financial reporting background and experience of auditing and carrying out balance sheet reviews.
- Good computer literacy, particularly strong competency in Excel is essential.
- Experience in review of financial systems, making recommendations for improvement and management of the change process with additional experience of SAP or similar ERP systems is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for collaborative team based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call us on 028 3025 2407 or Greg Quinn on 07900 361608 in strict confidence.