Finance Assistant (permanent full-time or part-time will be considered)
This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional who wants to work in a positive environment where there is significant organisational development and continuous improvement taking place.
The role in brief:
- Credit control & payables
- Bank maintenance, posting, payments and reconciliation.
- Invoice discounting maintenance
- Sales reporting
- VAT reconciliation
- Month ending reporting
- Accounts preparation including variance analysis
- Processing expense claims
- Petty cash
- Reception cover
- Sage payroll cover
- Third level qualification ideally in a business-related subject
- IATI or similar finance related qualification with at least 3 years’ experience gained in a similar finance position
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office with strong competence in Excel
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and analytical skills together with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong team-working, communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard.
You will join a team that are hugely enthusiastic, passionate and are embarking on a transformational journey for both the business and all the team.
You may call Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407 for more information.
Experience: 3-4 yrs