Tax Senior - Industry
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a large multinational manufacturing company who are now looking for a Tax Senior to join their growing team in the Lurgan area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-structured team in a newly appointed role. This is the ideal position for an experienced Tax Senior who wants to gain high level experience and really excel their career in industry.
This role will be involved in the US and UK cyclical corporate tax compliance process for companies within the UK group, working with tax manager; local finance teams to ensure accuracy and timely reporting of US and UK numbers. Duties will include:
- You will work directly with the Corporate Tax Manager and internal finance teams to manage quarterly US tax workbooks and provision reporting for UK companies.
- On going review of company tax position
- Quarterly analysis and review of UK company trial balances for tax forecasting and calculation of quarterly instalment payments
- Assist with quarterly and annual processes for US reporting requirements
- Assist the Corporate Tax Manager to prepare quarterly analysis for potential CFC impact on UK group
- Calculate current and deferred tax for inclusion in UK Statutory Accounts, and prepare tax disclosure notes using tax software;
- Preparation of corporate tax returns for UK companies in the group
- Preparation of return to accrual analysis for inclusion in the US tax workbooks;
- Responsibility for routine administration of tax compliance process, including making all appropriate claims and elections within required time limits
- Develop process for collection of data for ongoing R&D claims
- Work with all UK business sites to track the global mobility of employees visiting the UK and consider tax implications and reporting requirements of such
- Support the Corporate Tax Manager with employments and payroll tax reporting relating to PSAs, P11ds and stock compensation
- 2 years of experience in UK or ROI tax in either accountancy practice or industry.
- Hold or be working towards a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT)
- Multinational tax reporting is desirable
- Experience of both corporate and employment tax is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability & willingness to travel
You will gain excellent well-rounded experience in a global company who offer a very competitive benefits package;
- Lucrative base salary
- An early finish on Fridays
- Free parking
- Competitive salary bonus
- Health care plan
- Gym membership
- Regular career reviews
- You will join at an opportune time with strong development plans in place for this role and wider team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs