MCS Group has an exciting opportunity for either a Tax Technician or Tax Senior to join a growing company with low staff turnover and a track record of growing their talent from within, offering a varied workload and further progression opportunities.
A mid-tier accountancy practice in the Craigavon Area that covers a full range of accounts, tax, and audit services, with an ever-growing portfolio of small to large clients. The firm prides itself on its low staff turnover as a result of growing its talent from within and providing excellent progression opportunities for their staff. This is evidenced by the fact that most of their employees have been there for 10+ years and many of which started out as trainees within the firm. In addition to excellent all-round experience and a friendly team environment, the firm also finishes on a half day every Friday!
- You will play a key role in working on a range of tax compliance and consultancy work with the support of the Directors and a small tax team.
- You will be working on both personal tax and corporate tax compliance work as well as getting involved in some consultancy projects.
- You will also be involved in accounts work initially with the aim of you developing into a tax specialist who solely focuses on tax.
- You will be working with an impressive range of local clients from a variety of industries and have the ability to build up strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in tax within an accountancy practice.
- You may be from a personal tax, corporate tax, or mixed tax background.
- You will ideally have previous accounts experience; however, training will be provided if needed.
- You will ideally be ATT and/or CTA qualified, but people who are ACA/ACCA qualified will also be considered as long as they have the relevant tax experience.
- You must be IT literate, be confident liaising with clients, and be a self-starter who takes ownership over your work.
- Competitively salary based on experience.
- Professional study support and further training if needed.
- Broad experience with the ability to become a specialist in your field.
- Finish at 1pm every Friday.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs