MCS Group are pleased to be working with a long-established firm, to help them find an experienced accountant to join their team, based in their Lurgan office. This position is available on a part time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced accountant to become a part of a local and growing firm.
- Manage your own portfolio of local, medium sized owner managed businesses
- Prepare statutory and management accounts, preparing and filing corporation and personal tax returns
- Provide advice to clients on implementing Xero and utilising Xero for their internal bookkeeping
- Preparing VAT returns
- Ideally you will hold a relevant accountancy qualification or be qualified by experience.
- Experienced in working within an accountancy practice.
- Proficient in IT systems
- Experience in a tax facing role is desirable.
- As the successful manager you will join a friendly and cohesive working environment and enjoy a healthy work life balance
- Free parking
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Competitive base salary up to £34k
- Sick pay
- Competitive pension and annual leave
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs