MCS Group have proudly been appointed by an established accountancy practice in Armagh to source a Qualified Accountant to become a part of the thriving team.
Due to the firm's open plan offices and the partners' hands-on approach, every team member is acknowledged and valued for their individual contribution.
You will be joining a friendly team where you will play a key role within the firm, managing the accounts and tax assignments for a range of clients from sole traders to large businesses. You will be confident in taking ownership of accounts and tax assignments and dealing with important clients throughout the entire process.
- Manage your own portfolio of local, medium sized owner managed businesses
- Prepare statutory and management accounts, preparing and filing corporation and personal tax returns
- Provide advice to clients on implementing accounting softwares for their internal bookkeeping
- Tax compliance for corporate and
- Support and manage the wider team by providing training to junior members and managing workflow and deadlines.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Experienced in working within an accountancy practice.
- Proficient in IT systems
- Experience in a tax facing role is desirable.
- As the successful accountant you will join a friendly and cohesive working environment and enjoy a healthy work life balance
- Flexibility around your choice of working hours
- Free parking
- Competitive base salary c£38k or above for a suitably experienced candidate
- Competitive pension and annual leave
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs