MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based in the Craigavon area.
You will support the finance team with administration duties to facilitate accurate recording of transactions to produce management accounts and timely maintenance of the purchase ledger.
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Entry of stock invoices into Sage
- Validate invoices ready for payment runs
- Ensuring supplier statements are reconciled to the ledger
- Ensuring suppliers are paid on time to ensure positive working relationship
- Query resolutions
- Check supplier statements and payment runs
- Adhoc duties within the finance team
- Providing aged creditors listing available at Month End for review
- At least 1 years' experience in a finance function
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and team work skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs