MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a temporary Purchase Ledger for a leading manufacturer based in Portadown.
Job: Accounts Payable
You will assist in the maintenance of our clients Purchase Ledger ensuring information is both received in a timely manner and accurate with authorised payments made to suppliers within an agreed time frame. The candidate must have high attention to detail as this will be a high-volume role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kofax management of invoices - monitoring AP inboxes, scanning and dealing with rejections
* Processing Invoices using 3 Way Matching, Batch Matching and Direct Posting
* Creditors reconciliations on a monthly basis ensuring the Creditors Metrix is up-to-date
* Liaise with suppliers and deal with query resolution;
* Ensuring each month GRN's are matched to invoices and any queries dealt with
* Dealing with invoice queries, liaising with various departments within the GDHV group to find query resolution in a timely manner
* Analysing and reviewing supplier payment due reports for cashflow submission twice month
* Cheque Payment runs
* Bank Postings
* Ensuring accurate maintenance of supplier data on System 21;
* Assisting with month-end procedures, running various reports and reconciliations
* Reviewing work with line manager
* Adhoc purchase ledger work
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar environment;
- Excellent MS Office Skills with particular emphasis on Excel;
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs