MCS Group is delighted to be working with a prominent Public Sector body as they seek to recruit a temporary Qualified Accountant to join the team on a 9-month basis with possible extension.
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a prominent Public Sector body as they seek to recruit a temporary Qualified Accountant to join the team.
The organisation is a key asset to the local community where they strive to make a difference and put customer service at the forefront of operations.
You will benefit from a competitive salary, a flexible working scheme, strong pension and parking on site.
Your New Role:
- Provide assistance to the senior finance manager with regards to Capital Accounting issues
- Annual abstract of accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Assist with statutory financial returns
- Treasury management
- Operation of the cash management system
- Oversee members of the transactional finance team
- Assist with audit procedures
What you need to succeed:
- Qualified accountant from a recognised accountancy body
- Experience overseeing members of staff
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excel savvy
- Full UK driving licence and access to a form of transport
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity click APPLY NOW today to send an up to date CV or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs