MCS Group is urgently seeking for a Pricing Analyst to cover a period of Maternity on behalf of a key client based in Craigavon.
Our client is a market leader in Global Pharmaceuticals.
Strong Excel skills are essential. Competitive salary on offer.
The Pricing Analyst works to support pricing of service contracts, rate requests, tenders and tariff implementation and is a highly commercial role.
The primary responsibility of the role is to generate detailed cost analysis for bespoke biomarker services and determine the appropriate pricing structure.
The role requires good financial and analytical ability and advanced skills using Microsoft Excel.
Key Duties of the Pricing Analyst include:
1. Defining the biomarker service pricing structures
2. Liaise with technical teams to define scope of service and costs
3. Cost analysis
4. Pricing and proposal preparation
5. Perform adhoc financial analysis reports
6. Attending external & internal meetings and supporting follow up actions
7. Managing long term established customers as required
8. Handover of budget breakdown's to project management
9. Perform profit analysis on completed projects/services
10. Sales forecasting
Salary offered £25 to £28K depending on experience.
Contact Clare Simpson at MCS Group for more details.
Experience: 0 yrs