MCS Group have a brand new opportunity with a unique and highly sought-after employer Portadown for a Payroll Supervisor.
This firm's staff are longstanding, reflecting positively on the way the firm is managed and ensuring that when new people come in, they benefit from a settled senior team who know the business and the clients inside out, allowing you to complete your work in a relaxed and friendly environment.
This leading accountancy practice is well known in the Northern Ireland market, covering a range of accounting services for clients across the country. This firm offers a work environment that is both professional and flexible.
As the successful Payroll Supervisor, you will join a well-established and cohesive team. You will closely with the accounts and tax teams and your duties will include;
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for small and large locally based clients
- Ensuring payroll is processed in line within deadlines
- Approving BACS files
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures
- You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process
- Issuing P11ds
- Must have experience of processing multiple client payroll
- Ideally you will hold a payroll qualification
- Comprehensive understanding of payroll compliance
- Proficient with payroll software
In return, this firm will provide you with the ultimate work-life balance; offering both regular and flexible working hours, allowing you to make the most of your own free time. You will receive a market leading remuneration package and enjoy a range of added benefits. You will become a part of the fun and truly cohesive working environment who host regular social events throughout the year. They can also offer great career development and growth as part of a larger network.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs