MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Specialist for our client based in Lurgan on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be working within a global organisation assisting the wider payroll function with monthly processing. Whilst receiving a competitive salary you will also have access to a leading benefits package including annual bonus. Whilst this is an initial 12 month contract there is the possibility of being made permanent.
Your New Job:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls
- Collect and/or prepare appropriate supporting documents for all payroll transactions.
- Ensure all third party payroll payments are made on time including site pension payments.
- Provide audit support specific to payroll.
- Reconcile and complete year-end returns and submit to HMRC.
- Assist with projects in the payroll area.
- Deal with correspondence from HMRC.
- From time to time, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities / activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience within a payroll position running multiple payrolls.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of payroll package.
- As a minimum, applicants must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a Shared Service environment would be a distinct advantage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs