MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Payroll Specialist on a 12 month maternity contract for our client based in Lurgan.
Working remotely, you will be an integral member of the payroll team processing for over 200 employees on a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis whilst posting payroll related costs to the accounting system. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to achieve incentive bonus of 7% of salary. Working hours are 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 14:00 Friday. Who doesn't love an early Friday finish?!
Your New Job:
- Processing payroll from end to end
- Prepare and upload payroll nominal and accrual journals for posting to Oracle on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- HMRC correspondence
- Assist with internal and external audit
What you need to succeed:
- Experience processing end to end payroll
- Experience assisting with month end processes including journals
- Strong Accounting software and Excel knowledge
- Shared service centre background would be an advantage
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs