Operational Accountant, Co Armagh - £35,000-£40,000
MCS Group is recruiting an Operational Accountant on behalf of one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 Companies.
This job will suit an accounts professional who has a professionally qualified, at finalist level or someone who is qualified by experience with relevant industry experience. This is a newly created job and will require the post-holder to provide excellent financial analyst to support decision making and continuous business improvement whilst being a partner to the operational team and the General Manager on site.
- Financial analysis - preparation and presentation of,
- Pro-active role in cost reduction
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Review weekly and monthly management accounts, supporting financial analysis
- Support the General Manager, investigate unexplained variances/costs etc
- Prepare and coordinate capital expenditure to include monitoring and analysis
- Responsible for the site annual budget process and prepare proposals
- Communicate the monthly site forecasts
- Professionally Qualified Accountant, finalist or QBE
- Experience of a manufacturing finance environment and knowledge of variance analysis/overhead control
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Confident in liaising financial aspects to non-financial colleagues
- Confident liaising with business leaders, managers and challenging when necessary
- Experience of managing a team is desired
- Proficient in MS Office to including an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong accountancy system skills
In return the client is offering a salary tailored to the best in market in addition to an attractive benefits package.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs