MCS Group are proud to be working with a leading mortgage company who are seeking to recruit Mortgage Advisors on a self employed basis.
With two offices in the Belfast area, a presence in London and plans to expand further there is no better time to be joining. A great working environment with a heavy emphasis on progression this is the perfect chance to further your career within mortgage advising.
- Providing quality mortgage advice to new and existing customers;
- Manage customers applications from start to finish;
- Conducting mortgage interviews and promoting relevant options to clients;
- Appraising applications and implementing lending decisions;
- Assessing applicants mortgage needs due to different circumstances;
- Liaising with third parties, mortgage brokers and Head Office staff as required;
- Undertake relevant mortgage administration as required
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a fully qualified mortgage advisor (CeMAP)
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- A positive attitude to customer service
- The ability to work well as part of a team & on your own
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Highly motivated team player with a commitment to excellence
Employed role will have
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension schemes
- Generous Bonus scheme
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs