MCS Group are recruiting an Internal Auditor on behalf of our client, a multi-national business and one of NI's Top 100 Companies. This is an excellent opportunity for a Internal Auditor, based in Craigavon.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced Internal Auditor to join a dynamic and fast paced business, developing their skills profile and working with highly experienced finance professionals. Our client are a leader in their industry and one of Northern Irelands Top 100 Companies. This position will report to the Internal Audit Manager and will be working as part of a wider finance team.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager the successful Internal Auditor will play a pivotal role in the internal audit team and assist in completing the annual internal audit plan. This role provides the opportunity to gain an insight into the workings of various areas of the business and exposure to all levels of management.
The successful Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Preparing flow charts, identify key controls and drafting Audit Programs.
- Performing Audit and SOx testing and documenting results.
- Presenting Audit and SOx findings and recommendations to management.
- Drafting comprehensive, precise and concise Audit reports
- Identifying potential process and business improvement opportunities.
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience of working in Internal Audit is essential
- An accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA) or internal audit qualification (IIA) is desirable.
In return our client are offering a lucrative salary tailored to attract the best in market, plus benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and market leading organisation, which provides opportunities for collaborative team-based working, learning, development and career advancement together with attractive, competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs