MCS Group is recruiting a Financial Controller for a global company in Co. Armagh.
My client is an international company who have an excellent reputation in the market place and due to an internal move are recruiting a Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially aware, qualified accountant to join a dynamic and progressive organisation who provide a fantastic support network and career development. Supporting the Finance Director the role will involve financial reporting, internal and external controls and supporting the business in financial decision making.
- Preparation of annual budgets and strategic plans
- Management reporting (variance to budget etc)
- Develop and mentor the finance team
- Statutory reporting
- Various ad-hoc projects
- Liaising with other departments within the business
- Process improvement
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced business
- Experience working with other teams within the business
- Practice experience of accountancy software
- Proficient user of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Confident and clear communicator
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Ambitious, driven and proactive
In return the client are offering a salary tailored to attract the best in market plus bonus and benefits.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs