Finance Business Partner - Co. Armagh
MCS Group are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading FMCG company in Co. Armagh.
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in Co. Armagh. They have multiple sites across NI, ROI & UK and supply their extensive customer base with a variety of products and services. Now is a great time to join the company as they continue their impressive growth and reputation within their market.
As the successful Finance Business Partner you will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators;
- Analysis of sales, cost of sales, gross margin, costs by function and business pipeline;
- Analysis of forecasts, budgets and strategic planning;
- Monitor, track & drive cost reduction for the business;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong communication and team work skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
As the successful Finance Business Partner, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly, state of the art environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs