Finance Business Partner - Craigavon
MCS Group are exclusively working with a leading manufacturing company in the Craigavon area to look for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing finance team.
Our client is a global manufacturing company in the Craigavon area. They produce a range of products for their global customer base. They are a market leader within their sector and are looking to a brand new Finance Business Partner to their expanding finance team.
As the successful Finance Business Partner, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Business Partner and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Business partner with Supply Chain team;
- Establish product cost for company products, focusing on material cost;
- Analysis of material purchase variances;
- Preparation of reporting packs;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Finance Business Partner will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Finance Business Partner, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- Flexible and remote working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs