MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant for a well sought-after manufacturer based in Portadown.
Our client, a well-established organisation has gone from strength to strength over recent years and have built up a diverse portfolio which has stood them on good stead during our current times. Our client prides themselves on their business culture and strong leading benefits.
Job: Finance Assistant
Working within a fantastic team you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the finance function which does include back up for payroll. You will be reporting into a super Manager with good engagement.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Carryout finance duties as directed by the departmental manager
- Process and complete some of the Group's payrolls
- Reconcile all Bank Accounts including foreign accounts
- Make payments and transfers online
- Post Payments, Bank Charges, Exchange, and Interest
- Complete Statistical Returns
- Post month end journals
- Compile Letter of Credits
- Compile month end journals
- Manage Petty Cash
- Reconcile expenses and order foreign exchange
- Provide administration support in department as and when required
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Present similar finance experience with payroll duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- IT proficient
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs