MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Administrator for a thriving business based in Armagh!
Our client, a well-established organisation with over 50 years of service has an exciting opportunity for a finance administrator to join their incredible team on a full-time basis! You'll join a business that provides a great culture of collaboration and togetherness along with a strong reputation.
Job: Finance Administrator
Working within a fantastic team you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the sales ledger whilst maintaining efficient cash flow. You will also work with small job costings through customer enquiries.
Reporting to the FD & Service Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintaining efficient invoice management on the sales ledger
- Reconcile cash sale receipts to cash received & card payments.
- Credit control duties ensuring a healthy cash flow is maintained.
- Process sales quotations and chase up customer for order/PO.
- Pricing parts and chasing up quotes not received.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery documents.
- Other ad-hoc tasks may be required.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Recent and relevant finance administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- IT proficient
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs