MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Control Specialist for our client based in Portadown on 3 month contract with the view to permanent employment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working effectively within a team dynamic to collect outstanding payments and provide support to the wider function whilst receiving a competitive remuneration package.
Your New Job:
- Allocate cash to customers' accounts on a timely basis
- Complete lodgments with the bank on a daily basis
- Pursue debtors for payment by phone, email and written requests
- Work effectively with Sales Executives in chasing debts
- Ensure overdue letters, reminders, copy invoices and statements are sent out in a timely fashion
- Feed back invoicing or credit note problems identified on the ledgers to Administrators, IT and Management as appropriate
- Provide administrative support within F&A, completing tasks such as switch board cover, post cover and hand trial dispatch
What you need to succeed:
- Experience carrying out credit control duties
- At least 1 years' experience within a finance function
- Strong accounting software knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Be immediately available to start in January
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs