MCS Group has a unique opportunity for a Bookkeeper in Co. Armagh to join a Local Accountancy Practice.
Our client is a well-established Accountancy Practice with an excellent reputation for the in-depth services they provide. They work with primarily local businesses of various sized from a range of industries, allowing each team member to gain excellent exposure to a variety of work.
With continuous updates to accounting regulations, including initiatives such as 'Making Tax Digital', the firm is experiencing a significant increase in the need to expand their bookkeeping services.
- You will be responsible for providing bookkeeping services to a diversity of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and SMEs.
- You will play a key role in providing a range of duties including preparing accounts to trial balance, bank reconciliations, invoices, VAT returns, and payroll.
- You will be liaising with and working closely with clients.
- You must have relevant experience as a bookkeeper or accounting technician within a busy financial organisation, ideally within an Accountancy Practice.
- An Accounting Technician qualification is beneficial but not essential.
- Sage Bookkeeping experience is also advantageous.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs