MCS Group have been appointed by a global business to recruit an Audit professional for their Finance Shared Service in Lurgan.
The business are keen to appoint an Audit professional at senior or manager level to take on this new appointment to the Finance Centre with the successful candidate being responsible for planning and performing audits as well as auditing and testing, providing recommendations to the business with the objective of improving the overall control environment and efficiency of the business operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified candidate or audit manager who has qualified via a Top 10 route and has some industry experience.
- Planning and Execution of Internal Audits and SOX Testing which will include; risk assessment performance, review and customisation of audit programs, delivery of actions, preparation and review of audit papers, identification of internal control weakness and remedial recommendations.
- Follow up on recommended actions
- Assist business units to develop actions plans addressing control weaknesses
- Work with business units / seniors on projects when required
- Qualified Accountant with significant experience of internal controls, preferably from a practice background with manufacturing experience (manufacturing not essential)
- Candidates Qualified by Experience will also be considered
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Capability to identify recommendations and opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong project management skills with a strong customer service ethos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach with the ability to work with teams both internally and externally
- Come from a business process improvement background
- There will be an element of travel with this position
In return the client are offering an excellent salary and benefits packaged tailored for the most suitable candidate.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs