MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a leading organisation based in Co. Armagh.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who pride themselves in creating long lasting customer relationships encouraged by a culture that allows great commercial ideas to flourish.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will assist in the preparation of management accounts and ensure all tasks are completed in line with internal and external deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Offer support with the production of budgets
- Prepare and circulate operational KPIs
- Prepare and submit statutory returns as required
- Support the supply chain team with stock management process
- Advise managers of overspend prior to monthly management meeting
- Create and post payroll journals
- Provide switchboard cover on a rota basis when the administration assistant is off
- Liaise with external auditors
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a finance department
- Be part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with the goal to become fully qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Be organised and have excellent communication skills
- Interact with staff at all levels
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs