Accounts Technician - Portadown
MCS Group has a brand-new opportunity for an Accounts Technician located in a leading mid-tier accountancy practice in Portadown.
Our client is a leading mid-tier accountancy practices with 3 offices throughout the province. They have an outstanding reputation for the quality of work and customer service that they provide for their clients. They offer an excellent career development pathway in order for their staff to progress and reach their full potential. Our client has a warm, friendly working environment and regularly hold social events for their team.
As the successful accounts technician you will be responsible for the for following duities:
- You will be assisting with the management of a diverse portfolio of local clients including sole traders, partnerships and companies
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, several packages including Sage, Xero, and Iris.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
The successful accounts technician will have the following characteristics:
- You must have at least 2 years' experience preparing accounts for multiple clients.
- You must have previously worked in an accountancy practice.
- An accounting technician qualification would also be desirable but not essential.
As the successful accounts technician you will not only benefit from the exposure to a varied workload and client base but you will also recieve:
- Competitive market remuneration package depandant on experience
- Study support for further qualifications
- Flexible and regular working hours (work around school hours)
- Friendly, dynamic team with a relaxed and supportive work environment
- Free parking on-site
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. ?Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs