MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable specialist for our Lurgan based client.
Our Client is a global manufacturing company's that provides their services across multiple sectors such as construction, energy, manufacturing and even mining equipment. There products are sold worldwide, in the US and across Europe and Asia.
You will be responsible for the overall AR processing on the finance department, you will have the opportunity to work with a close knit team in a fast pace and open planned environment, if you looking a role with great career opportunity which provides a competitive salary, then look no further!!
- Resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
- Bank/remittance data received and input.
- Credit card payment information received and input.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
- Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
- Apply and record "unapplied cash".
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- At a minimum of one years' experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department
- Experience of the accounts receivable and collections processes.
- Experience with payment resolution and cash application.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience of Oracle or SAP accounting software
- Candidates with shared services experience.
- Fluent in another European language would be advantageous.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dylan McSherry, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs