MCS Group has a new opportunity for an Accounting Technician with a well established Accountancy Practice, located in the Craigavon area of Co. Armagh.
A highly reputable Accountancy Practice with longstanding staff - many of which have well over 10 years' service, reflecting positively on the way the firm is managed. You will benefit from experienced and approachable managers who know the business and clients inside out and can make sure you feel welcomed and supported in your new role. With a friendly team environment and flexible working options, this is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a long-term stable role with an excellent work-life balance.
- You will be assisting with the management of a diverse portfolio of local clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, tax, VAT work, whilst using a number of accounting packages.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have strong experience preparing accounts for multiple clients.
- You must have expereince working in an Accountancy Practice.
- An Accounting Technician qualification would also be desirable.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs