MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a key client within the Manufacturing sector source a Temporary Management Accountant for a period of 6 months.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director the successful candidate complete the following duties:
- Monthly reporting process towards group and units, such as monthly financials, ERM, Internal audits, KPI sharing
- Preparation of monthly report to CEO and related board material
- Supporting on preparation of quarterly review, budget and strategy materials for CEO and Board
- Preview of CAPEX process
- Contribute to and develop new ideas to optimize structures and processes
- Proactively take on responsibility in the allocated areas of work
- Drive global business/finance development projects as defined
- Manage specific projects as they occur on finance development such as working capital reduction
The Temporary Management Accountant will:
1. Be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
2. Be a professional proficiency in English
3. Be flexible & willing to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with simultaneous work assignments
4. Have a sense of urgency and an ability to work under pressure
5. Be analytical and creative approach to the development and implementation of new ideas and concepts
6. Be motivated and adopt a structured approach to work
Salary is open to consideration depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs