Divisional Qualified Accountant – 12 Month with possible extension
Our client is a well know global business with an outstanding reputation and well established medium finance team. This role has arisen because of 2 maternity leaves and because there is rapid growth in the group there is likelihood of extension. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the person will be responsible for managing the finance function of a fast growing division with a T/o of c £12m.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to month end time schedules for the division
- Working closely with the Business Unit Director to enhance decision making process
- Preparation of variance reports & KPI’s with presentation to the management team
- Enhancing financial reporting procedures to improve efficiency of the department
- Budgeting and cash flow reporting
- Assist FC and FD with other ad hoc projects
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a commercial environment
- Strong IT literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Working on a number of group projects so an ACA qualification would be very advantageous
This is an exciting and challenging commercial finance post which will enhance your cv and offer you a real chance to gain strong experience not only at divisional but at corporate level.
For more information please telephone Sara McKinty in confidence on 07872 932237