Your new company
A well-known public sector organisation based in Armagh are currently recruiting for a Staff Officer Accountant. This role is due to commence immediately and would be ideal for a part or fully qualified accountant.
Your new role
- Act as first point of contact for staff for all financial queries / support.
- Provide regular financial analysis to assist project leads and Branch Heads with financial management.
- Provide adhoc and/or regular financial training.
- Collate findings of monthly branch meetings and provide report in pre-agreed format to finance line management.
- Preparation of any required financial journals.
What you'll need to succeed
Fully qualified or qualified by experience Accountant with proven experience of working at a relevant level within the Public Sector. Exposure to preparing management and statutory accounts, with knowledge of budgets, forecasts and variances. It is essential that you have Oracle experience.
What you'll get in return
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs