Our busy manufacturing client in Co Armagh is currently seeking an Accounts Clerk for a 9-12 month Maternity contract. This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you to develop your career with a global business that offers excellent long term career opportunities
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for various tasks related to the overall customer billing, resolution, cash application, credit review, and other credit control activities.Duties include:
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Review accounts for inaccurate transactions.
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
- Bank/remittance data received and input.
- Credit card payment information received and input.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
- Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
- Apply and record “unapplied cash”.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English.
- At a minimum one (1) year experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department, including proven experience with payment resolution and cash application.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
To apply for this role you can call Eunice in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033 or send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org