This global manufacturing firm requires a Tax Analyst to operate from their Craigavon site as a result of sustained growth of their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax professional to join this firm at an great time with strong development plan in place for progression. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Work with the Tax Manager and Finance team to manage quarterly US tax workbooks and provision reporting for UK companies
- Identify and quantify permanent tax adjustments
- Quarterly analysis and review of UK company trial balances for tax forecasting and calculation of quarterly instalment payments
- Assist with quarterly and annual processes for US reporting requirements
- Calculate current and deferred tax for inclusion in UK Statutory Accounts, and prepare tax disclosure notes using tax software
- Preparation of corporate tax returns for UK companies in the group
- Preparation of return to accrual analysis for inclusion in the US tax workbooks
- Develop process for collection of data
- Work with all UK business sites to track the global mobility of employees visiting the UK and consider tax implications and reporting requirements of such
- Support the Corporate Tax Manager with employments and payroll tax reporting relating to PSAs, P11ds and stock compensation
- 2-3 years of experience in tax relating to UK and Ireland
- Tax and/or accountancy qualification ACA, ACCA, CTA/ATT
- Multinational tax reporting and/or experience of working in industry a plus
- Experience of both corporate and employment tax is desirable
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- Accountable and proven track record of achieving results even under pressure
- Organized, drives results and works independently to deadlines
- Ability to interface with accounting, and finance teams
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with providing tax responses to HMRC
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Private medical insurance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
Experience: 0 yrs