My client based in Lurgan has a vacancy for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team. This is a permanent role with salary up to £35,000 for the successful candidate
· Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
· Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
· Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar.
· Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: A/R, A/P, Intercompany Loan Statement
· Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
· Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
· Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements.
· Compliance with SOX, standardized procedures and internal controls.
· Prepare government reports / census forms.
· Provide support when required on maintenance of master-data records for AP & AR.
· Chartered Accountant
· At least 3 years relevant experience
To apply for this position please email your CV via the link provided