Location: Gilford, Armagh
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
This is a permanent role which is key to the company’s future development and therefore we are looking for an experienced candidate to join the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organisation at an exciting time.
The main duties of the role are inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Management of all supplier/customer invoices
- Ensuring accurate posting of invoices to Sage Ledgers
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier accounts, dealing with supplier telephone calls and sorting discrepancies
- Take responsibility for the supplier/customer accounts on Sage
- Credit Control
- Payroll processing
- Preparing & Processing of supplier payment runs
- Assisting the Management Accountant with month end reporting
- Admin duties
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Sage Line 50
- Have a strong knowledge of book-keeping, understanding of debits/credits and reconciliation of control accounts
- Have at least 3 years experience in a finance/accounts based role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Office Based Packages
- Credit Control Experience
- IATI Qualification or part qualified
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV using the the apply button below.