Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly successful company. Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth the company are seeking to employ an experience Accounts Administrator with Purchase Ledger and Credit Control experience.
£Attractive depending on experience
Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raise Mult-currency sales invoices and credit notes
- Match Invoices to internal orders
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external parties
- Assisting with monthly bank reconciliations
- Raising any issues with senior finance team
- Responding promptly with customer queries
- Production of weekly sales reports for finance, sales and operations
- Other finance duties as and when required
Qualifications & Training
- GCSE A*-C (must include Maths and English)
- 2+ Years experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Excellent Excell skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Experience of Oracle or SAP accounting software would be advantageous.
- Candidates with shared services experience.
- Fluent in another European language would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work in a leading, global engineering organisation. You will also be offered excellent career and personal development opportunities and a full support network.
Contact: Leon McHugh
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs