Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: 20 - 30k
- The purpose of the Purchase Ledger Clerk is to ensure the smooth running of the Purchase Order processing function and provide support to the Director.
- The hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday however, the successful candidate will be required to show flexibility during busy periods.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of the purchase ledger.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Assist with supplier order processing and intelligent reordering
- Set up monthly payment runs.
- Deal with supplier queries and liaise with internal departments.
- Willingness to display flexibility and be part of a team
- Ability to process information accurately and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional, friendly telephone manner
- Experience of Xero/Sage Accounts
- Previous experience in an purchase ledger environment
Thank you for your interest - We look forward to hearing from you!