Software Developer (Team Lead aptitude)
Do you want to further your career by playing a key technical and mentoring role within the company?
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this. They seek a Developer interested in a role combining both technical input with mentoring a team. You should have leadership skills and be of strong character.
You will be fully proficient in providing solutions utilising Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and above as well as MS SQL Server. You will have a minimum 2+ years’ in an object orientated programming environment utilising ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL Server. Some Team leadership in an IT context is ideal-However, our client are as focused on aptitude and identifying someone who wants to assume this kind of role.
• Working within the software development team in an agile environment.
• Ownership of the Agile development processes and principles.
• Delivery of automated software solutions.
• Delivery of bespoke software development products.
• Deliver software to the highest possible standards in a timely manner.
• Engage proactively with both technical and business user customers.
• Learn and understand customer requirements/problems.
• Collaborate with peers in development team to design solutions and diagnose problems.
• Provide guidance to junior members of the development team.
Does this sound like you?
Key skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years software development experience.
• Clear understanding and ability to apply principles that ensure software is written securely.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Ability to help coach and mentor junior members of the development team.
• Experience with C#, Web API – both development and consuming.
• Experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using a range of technologies.
• experience of developing web-services using either REST or SOAP.
• a good knowledge of database design and working with relational databases such as SQL Server.
• Experience in using version control systems.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: 2+ years Software Development (C#) Agile Interest in helping to coach and mentor others
2+ years Software Development (C#)
Interest in helping to coach and mentor others