Financial Accountant - Craigavon
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading global manufacturing company based in Craigavon.
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Craigavon and have multiple sites across NI, Europe and North America. They supply their global customer base with a wide variety of products. Now is a great time to be joining the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Completion of monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets and bank reconciliations;
- Inter-company reconciliations;
- Continuous improvement of financial controls and procedures;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Statutory accounts experience;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Private medical insurance;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs