Engineering Jobs: Field Service Engineer Job, Our Client one of the largest supplier of CNC machine tools into the UK and Irish market, require a Field Service CNC Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: £28,000 rising to £30,000 (after 6 months) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Company Car
A well-established engineering business specialising in the selling, supplying and maintenance of machine tools throughout the UK and Ireland.
Reporting directly into the Service Manager, the role of Field Service Engineer will involve working at customer sites primarily in Belfast / Craigavon. We do have one customer where we require an engineer on site everyday hence the requirement for an engineer based in Belfast.
· Install and commissioning of machine tools.
· Servicing and repair of machine tools.
· Controls (Fanuc & Heidenhain).
· Fault finding and repair of equipment.
· Occasional travel with overnight stays.
· Working on CNC Vertical Machining Centres fitted with a Fanuc Control.
(Nb: Although Field Based the around 75% of the role will be based on site for a Major customer in around the Craigavon area. The rest of role will cover NI and ROI with also potential to cover parts of UK.)
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
· Mechanical/Electrical fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Self-motivating with ability to work on own initiative
· Time served in the CNC machine tools arena
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Exposure to a well-travelled service role
· Customer focussed and able to handle high pressure situations
The Rewards: £28,000 rising to £30,000 (after 6 months) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Company Car
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.