Reporting Analyst - Armagh
What a great opportunity this is to work for a well-established successful wholesale company based in Armagh that have been in business for over 30 years and have gone from strength to strength and have gained an amazing reputation. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Supporting the divisional Business Information Manager and Commercial Director to fulfil the company's reporting requirements - with a particular focus on suppliers, products, and pricing.
- Preparing daily / weekly / monthly reports and presentations
- Transforming, transferring, and translating data upon request as needed
- Providing data analysis for various projects across the Ireland division (long term and short term ad hoc)
- Maintaining overall data integrity
- In general terms, the role involves close liaison with the BI Manager and Commercial Director - to ensure that all data analysis needed at divisional and Group level is met - daily / weekly and monthly reporting. The role will also involve a significant amount of ad hoc analysis
- Maintain existing / current data analyses
- Create and maintain new reports to meet ongoing business needs
- Work with the BI Manager to identify all the control points in the business.
- Work with the BI Manager to design reports to monitor each of these control points.
- Replace current manual reporting with automated reports wherever feasible
In relation to product / category management, provide ongoing support to the Commercial Director in the following areas:
- Produce category slides for monthly and quarterly reviews with the divisional and Group purchase functions
- Produce monthly PIM* audit by business to identify what information is missing by operating company and liaise with each operating company so that data is correct
- Build a shipthrough reporting tool for Ireland and keep it up to date (shipthrough = supplier sales support)
- Build and maintain a purchasing category BI model (using the Diver BI tool) that is kept live and with data fully maintained
- Build a supplier performance model for each operating company
- Generate analyses of indirect spends across the division - as may be required by Commercial Director
- Build a robust reporting tool to monitor targeted reductions in the number of SKUs and suppliers
- Provide ad hoc reports as required by the Commercial Director
Our client offers excellent market salary, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work with market leader in their industry.
If interested please contact Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv
Experience: 0 yrs