Bar Supervisor/ Assistant Manager Job Type: Full-time
Ownies Bar & Bistro - Carrickfergus BT38
Motivated by people, quality and creativity, Ownies Bar & Bistro is a leading establishment in Northern Ireland. We pride ourselves in our innovative approach to hospitality and believe that our greatest asset is our staff.
Ownies Bar & Bistro is currently looking to employee an Bar Supervisor/Assistant Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operation and working closely with the General Manager to ensuring all standards are met. The candidate will be required to adhere tp systems and procedures to maintain and improve the success of the business.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Opening and closing banking procedures
- Opening and closing security procedures
- Health and safety
- Training and development of staff
- Creating rotas, ordering and controlling stock
We are looking for a well organised and enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate excellent customer service with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Applicants with a degree in hospitality or equivalent are desired but not essential.
- 2 year minimal supervisory/managerial experience within a hospitality.
- Excellent product knowledge of Food and Beverage.- A passion for delivering excellence and training staff
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and EPOS systems)
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now by sending a recent CV and a cover letter briefly explaining why you are suited to this role.
Hospitality Management: 2 years