Honeycomb is pleased to be working with our client to recruit a permanent Customs Administrator on a permanent basis - excellent opportunity and salary.
Our client is a leading, globally operating business specialising in transport and logistics solutions.
As Customs Administrator, you will be working within the wider Operations team and responsible for;
- Adhere to Customs and Excise Processes within both Warehouse and Transport operations.
- Develops and maintains existing customer relationships with Account Managers to help in ensuring C and E processes are in place.
- Contributes to revenue generation by ensuring correct charges are applied to Customers
- Manages client relationships
- Reviews Operational processes to ensure SOP's are in place and train the relevant staff to ensure they are implemented.
We are keen to speak to ambitious Transport/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Freight forwarding/ Customs professionals, who are interested in a career with a progressive organisation offering long term development opportunities. To apply, you should have;
Education: relevant and completed at relevant Degree.
- Has the ability to expand his career into Full Operations if desires.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Customs and Excise.
- Skilled in the use of Government C and E Portals
- Skilled in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and (logistic) systems in general.
To apply for the role, please send your CV in confidence to Erin via the link below, or contact the team at Honeycomb to discuss.
**** Please note, due to the exceptionally high level of applications received at this time, we can only shortlist candidates that clearly demonstrate the relevant skills and experience. We are unable to provide individual feedback at this time*****
Experience: 0 yrs