Your new company
Our client, a freight forwarding company located near Ballyclare are recruiting an experienced Freight/ Logistics professional to join their Customs team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Customs Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Liaise with customers to ensure collection and delivery bookings are achievable
- Input collection and delivery data into company computer system in an accurate and efficient manner, ensuring correct HMRC commodity codes are entered
- Continually update customers of changes and delays
- Ensure quotation requests are processed promptly, liaising with sales manager
- Ensure delivery and KPI reporting is completed as per individual customer requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
Access to own transport
Previous experience within a freight/ logistics support role
An understanding of customs
Willing to Study
What you'll get in return
salary range £20,000 - £22,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs