Warehouse Operatives - Nightshift - Mallusk
Temp to perm roles
Our clients, leading distributers within NI are currently seeking Nightshift Warehouse Operatives for their depots based in Mallusk.
These positions will initially start on a temporary basis on the run up to Christmas, with a view to becoming permanent after a successful probationary period.
Hourly Rate: £7.83 per hour -£8.50 per hour
Hours of work: 9pm-6am/2am-11am/3am-9am
Days of work: Mon - Sat (9pm-6am/2am-11am)
Mon - Fri (3am-9am)
Holidays: 28 days per annum pro rata
Pension: As per government guidelines
Duration: Temporary with a view of becomig permanent
- Assist in loading and unloading of vehicles
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in appropriate location
- Checking details and addresses to ensure they are correctly sorted
- Ensuring all parcels are handled safely to avoid damage
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Have the ability to travel to the Mallusk area for shifts each night
- Flexible with hours of work
- Experience working within the logistics and warehousing industry would be beneficial
- Current counterbalance forklift licence would be desirable although not essential
If interested please forward an up to date cv via the link provided and a member of our team will be in contact to book an initial registration appointment with a Recruitment Consultant.
If short listed for the role, Interviews with our client will be arranged.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business
Experience: 0 yrs