Our client, one of Northern Ireland's largest Packaging Distributors, require 7.5 Tonne Multi-drop delivery drivers for temporary placements on the run up to Christmas. Possibility of on going work depending on candidate performance. This is an excellent opportunity for drivers seeking to further their driving experience on routes across Northern Ireland or any drivers wanting extra hours tailored to your availability.
Rate of Pay: £8.00ph
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of work: 7:30am to finish (usually 5pm but may vary depending on orders to be delivered and Drivers hours)
Benefits: Free on site car parking, holiday and pension contributions, and good opportunity to develop knowledge on routes across Northern Ireland.
- Delivering various types of packaging to customers across Northern Ireland
- Loading and unloading of lorry manually
- Providing excellent Customer Service at all times
- Filling out appropriate paperwork and returning to depot
- Complete all orders in a safe and timely fashion in accordance with Driver Hour Regulations
- All other multi-drop delivery duties as required (some duties may include quite heavy lifting)
- Full UK 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence
- Fully completed CPC
- 1 year's previous Multi-drop 7.5 Tonne Driving experience
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business
Experience: 0 yrs