Vacancy Reference: 15025
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Heating Project Manager . This position will be based in Belfast. The hours of this role will be full time.
The duties of this position's are -
* The problem solving responsibility of a technical nature concerned with the solution of detailed or specific problems which
arise in the application of rules and regulations, methods and techniques
* Managing a busy heating servicing/ response department
* Reporting to senior management on performance
* Monitoring and managing Key Performance Indicators
* Collate and provide Quality and cost report on monthly basis
* Co-ordinate and manage NIHE contractors ensuring high standards and excellence is achieved at all times
To be eligible for consideration you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
* Must have full uk driving licence and use of own vehicle
* Gas Safe CCN1 and/or Oftec 101,105&600
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 90330555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00