Vacancy Reference - 16753
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Domestic Supervisor to be based in Antrim. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week. The post will require an immediate start.
The following duties will be required -
* The daily allocation of staff to wards/departments, in order to provide services in an effective and efficient manner, while meeting quality standards.
* To allocate and manage staff leave/absence and to arrange appropriate cover.
* To continuously supervise staff to ensure that service standards are maintained at an appropriate level.
* To maintain staff records on annual leave, absence, training, overtime allocation etc.
* To complete the computerised monthly time sheets for staff and forward to the Salaries Department for payment to staff.
* To provide any data relating to staff, which may be required by the Manager, for example input hours, sickness levels etc.
* To monitor on a regular basis the service standards provided to wards and departments.
* To check regularly, order and issue to staff standard materials and consumables such as detergents, paper products, protective clothing
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Knowledge of the role of a Domestic Assistant
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions
* Basic numeracy & literacy skills
* Ability to work shifts: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends (as applicable)
* All staff will be required to work in various locations and Departments within the Hospital environment
* Willingness to complete: Level 2 CIEH Food Safety Certificate and British Institute of Cleaning Science Certificate
* Knowledge of Health and Safety
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.