Vacancy Reference - 15697
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Domestic Assistant to be based in Antrim. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm on a temporary ongoing basis. The following duties will be required -
* Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
* Cleaning all sanitary areas.
* Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning.
* Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
* Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
* The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
* Receipt and storage of cleaning materials.
* General securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems).
* Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service.
* Ward Kitchen cleaning duties.
* Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Support Services Supervisor and General Manager Domestic Services Client wide.
* Observation of Client's Policies and Procedures relating to Domestic Services as instructed
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions.
* Basic numeracy & literacy skills
* Ability to use own initiative.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
* Ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner as part of a team in a patient/user focused environment.
* Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the work place.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.