Vacancy Reference: 15944
Kennedy Recruitment are currently working in connection with their Public Sector Client to recruit 2 Temporary Band 2 Domestic Assistant to be based in Antrim. Full-time role, 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
Main duties include:
* Floor maintenance to include; use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines
* Cleaning all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning
* Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
* Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required
* The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
* Receipt and storage of cleaning materials
* General securing of buildings, which may include operation of an electronic alarm systems
* Ward Kitchen cleaning duties
* Previous experience in the role of a Domestic Assistant
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions
* Ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner as part of a team in a patient/user focused environment
* Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the workplace
An Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33 will be required before commencement of this position.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.