VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an Administrator for our global manufacturing client, based in Antrim. Due to continued expansion they require an experienced Administrator. This role has an immediate start.
This position holds ownership of systems with supplier, customer, and account data information and the post holder will be responsible for dealing with all incoming queries.
- Add or change customer, and account data in a timely, accurate fashion according to service level agreements.
- Deal with incoming customer enquiries
- Liaise with supply chain, marketing and finance
- Frequent data reviews and data cleansing to ensure accuracy, data integrity, and standardization.
- Provide management reports for decision making
The Ideal Person:
- Available for an immediate interview and start
- At least 1 years' previous administrative experience within a busy, fast paced office
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include proven experience of using Excel
- Full driving license and access to a car
**Please note this roles closes on Friday 19th August at 12pm**
£18,00-£20,000 per annum
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs