Vacancy Reference - 15805
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Personal Secretary to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week and expected to last for 8 weeks initially. The following duties will be required -
* Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
* Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
* Dealing with general enquiries.
* Maintaining diaries.
* Minute taking.
* Arranging meetings.
* Sorting and processing information.
* Preparation of statistical information.
* Dealing with requests for information.
* Making appointments.
* Dealing with telephone calls.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* OCR Level II Text processing, or equivalent
* Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
* One year's secretarial or clerical experience
* Two year's secretarial or clerical experience
* For posts involving audio typing - Audio Typing qualification or 6 months audio working experience
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.